More iPad Lettering practice! Now that you are a master of the alphabet and writing single letters, it's time to practice real words. Because, let's be honest, no one just writes single letters. These practice sheets give you the chance to practice the top 100 of the most used words in the English language (according to Wikipedia). So the odds that you have already practiced the word you want to write as part of your quote are very high :) Which means you will be able to write anything you like a lot faster!
And as with the single letters, you can practice these words on your iPad to your heart's content! If you are not happy with your results, you erase your previous attempt and just start again. No more wasted paper and ink :)
These sheets have been made to work with all iPad versions that run on iOS10 or higher.
The files have been setup so that you can turn the visibility of the individual layers on and off to practice as many or as few letters as you like on one page.
What you will get:
- 20 Procreate files with 5 words each on a separate layer for every word
- Download the practice sheets zip file from the confirmation email you receive immediately after your purchase
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Open Procreate on your iPad and import the file you'd like to practice with by clicking on the big + button in the top right hand corner
- Start practicing :)
- Tip: make sure to create a new layer before you start writing so you are not overwriting the original letters
- Check out the tutorials section where I have added a 'Lettering Practice' video that shows how to install and use the practice sheets :)